Fujiwa Electronic CSR Statement
Fujiwa Electronic place value on people and harmony based on our shared corporate management philosophy. We aim to be a company that participates in creating a bright future by contributing to people’s well-being and conservation of the natural environment through our business activities, and our corporate social responsibility. In order to promote our business activities with consideration for our CSR, we at Fujiwa declare that all our employees involved in the business activities act as follows:
- 1. Legal Compliance
- (1) We don’t act against laws and regulations and as if allegation may occur in any circumstances of our business activities.
- (2) We comply with our related laws and company regulations and make an effort to adjust all our corporate activities to good business custom and social ethic.
- 2. Human Right, Labor and Safety Sanitation
- (1) We respect individual human rights and never violate it through sexual harassment or discrimination based on his/her race, religion, belief, gender, social status and disability.
We also never foment and allow such activities.
- (2) We don’t allow enforced labor, child labor, inhumane treatment, discriminative recruitment.
- (3) We offer comfortable working environment with appropriate working hours, salary and safety sanitation for employees’ safety and health.
- 3. Consideration for natural environment
- (1) We make an effort to solve environmental problem through our business activities in order to contribute to restore and preserve our natural environment directly or indirectly.
- (2) We carefully provide customers with the products and services which don’t contain harmful material and are less of an environmental burden through our environmental protection activities based on our “Environmental Policy.”
- (3) We attempt to reduce the amount of waste products and CO2 emissions and preserve biodiversity by complying with environment-related laws and regulations.
- (4) We attempt to save energy resources by eliminating inefficiency and waste as we use all materials as long as possible and reuse them.
- 4. Fair Trade and Corporate Ethics
- (1) We trade healthily and fairly with respect of fair and free competition.
- (2) We strictly refrain from bribery, giving facilities, abstraction and constraining by utilizing job-related status and trade accordance with healthy business custom and social common sense.
- (3) We use information appropriately in accordance with its kind such as customers information, corporate confidential information, individuals information and the third party information, and strictly manage them.
- (4) We appropriately manage corporate assets and intellectual properties in accordance with prescribed arrangement.
- 5. Safety of Products and Services
- (1) We attempt to provide customers with products and services, which enhance their satisfaction and reliability by considering quality and safety.
- 6. Information Management
- (1) We maintain and manage information security to protect appropriately customers information, corporate confidential information, individual information and so on.
September 19, 2012 (revised)
December 1, 2006 (enacted)
Fujiwa Electronic Co.,Ltd.training by utilizing job-related status and trade accordance with healthy business custom and social common sense.
HATTORI Hironari, CEO