Fujiwa Electronic Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”, “We” or “Our”) has
established the following personal information protection policy, and protects personal information
by making all employees aware of the importance of personal information protection based on the
personal information protection regulations.
- 1. Compliance with laws and regulations
- The Company will comply with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information,
guidelines set by the government, and other regulations.
- 2. Handling of personal information
- When handling such Personal Information, the Company will strive to take appropriate preventive and
corrective measures against illegal access, loss, damage, falsification or leakage of personal information.
Additionally, We will train and supervise employees on the appropriate “Handling of Personal Information”.
- 3. Purpose of Use
- The Company will use the Personal Information strictly within its originally intended scope of use and
limited usage as necessary for business operations. We will not disclose or provide the personal information
to a third party without obtaining authorization from the individual or except in cases required by law or some
other justifiable reason.
- 4. Security Measures
- The Company will take all possible measures to ensure the security of personal information.
- ◆ Use of Personal Information
- 1. Provision of information on Our products, service, sales and other information.
- 2. Responding to inquiries regarding Our products and service.
- 3. Collecting information from customers regarding Our products and services.
- 4. Sending of newsletters and other communications.
- 5. Provision of product information via direct mail, email or telephone.
- 6. Any other purposes incidental to the above purposes.
- ◆◆ Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except under the following conditions.
- 1. The persons concerned have given permission.
- 2. Information is disclosed or provided in a form in which the individual identities of persons concerned cannot be discerned.
- 3. The Company is compelled by law to disclose or provide personal information.
- 4. In case of necessity in providing information to Our business partners.
- ◆ Requests of Disclosure, Correction, and/or Deletion of Personal Information
If the persons concerned request the disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.